Last updated: February 22nd, 2018
What Information Do We Collect?
When you submit a form, login, make a transaction or similar, we will only ask for personal data that is necessary for us to have.
Use of Personal Data
Any Personal Data that you give us will be treated with the utmost care and security. It will not be used in ways to which you have not consented.
The Personal Data we collect is used to provide you with the service that you have requested or to respond to an enquiry that you have made. We use certain third party service providers to assist us in providing these services to you, for example, email alerting, web casting and hosting.
The Personal Data we acquire via the email alert service will not be used for marketing purposes except where you have indicated that we may do so.
We will not sell, rent or loan any Personal Data or identifiable information collected on this website. The information collected from this website may or will be stored for as long as is required for the uses stated above.
Use of Cookes and Log Files
What are cookies?
Cookies are small pieces of text set by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the website or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the website more useful to you.
We use the following cookies on the website:
- Essential cookies. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.
- First Party Cookies: Set and collected by the website itself, and only used by the site when a user is visiting it.
- Third Party Cookies: Set and collected by other entities besides the website, such as advertisers or services used by the website for things like web analytics or social media sharing.
- Session Cookies: Only stored in a browser’s memory until it is closed down. Used for many essential site functions, such as quickly loading a page.
- Persistent Cookies: Set up with a specific expiration date, so they will survive in your browser’s memory for a certain period of time before deletion. Used to keep you logged in, track web analytics, etc.
In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the website, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.
What are your choices regarding cookies?
You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish – for details, see aboutcookies.org. You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some services and functionalities may not work.
You can learn more about opting out of receiving interest-based ads from other companies at optout.aboutads.info and www.networkadvertising.org/choices. If you are on the web, you can also opt out of Google Analytics by installing Google’s opt-out browser add-on, and opt out of interest-based Google ads using Google’s Ads Settings.
Where can you find more information about cookies?
You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:
- AllAboutCookies: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/
- Network Advertising Initiative: http://www.networkadvertising.org/
This website contains links to other websites, including without limitation those websites of companies identified as official vendors, and all clients. Their inclusion cannot be taken to imply any endorsement or validation by us of the content of the said websites. SPARGO, Inc. is not responsible for the privacy practices, nor do we accept any liability in connection with the content of such websites.
Users’ Right to Opt-out
If you do not want to continue to receive e-mail communications from us please let us know by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Period of Grace
Should you request that we amend or suppress records containing your Personal Data we will endeavor to do so as promptly as practical; however, you may receive communications for a transitional period whilst we process your records.
If you have any questions about this privacy pledge or feel that your privacy has been compromised, please contact us at email@example.com or alternatively:
Group Compliance Team
11208 Waples Mill Rd., Suite 112
Fairfax, VA 22030